Thursday, 23 October 2014

Happy Mole Day!

In honor of Mole Day myself a some other great teacher-authors are throwing a sale on TeachersPayTeachers.  Come check out some goodies!
Mole Day Sale on TeachersPayTeachers!  Check out these stores who are working together to make your mole day a great one!
I am almost done my big Naming Compounds lesson bundle.  It will have 24 pages of notes, a reference guide, 3 quizzes and a PowerPoint that I am really proud of!  If you pick up the Chemistry Bundle now you'll receive the Naming Compounds lesson bundle for free when it is updated (definitely before Halloween 2014).  Go get it!

And now for some Mole puns: 
chemistry humor | Chemistry humor... - The Meta Picture 
Google Image Result for http://0.tqn.com/d/chemistry/1/0/C/j/1/chemcat_guacamole.jpg
Mole Problems? T-shirt......so it's technically a chem tee, but you can't have science without math!Happy Mole Day dear fellows! (Image via Reddit)
I laughed so long and hard at this joke that my roommate stared at me, sighed and turned away shaking her head sadly saying You're such a nerd


1 comment:

  1. I love all of the mole pictures/memes. I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my post to accept.
    Finally...My Liebster Award Post

    Brynn Allison
    Brynn Allison's Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...